Friday, August 16, 2013

SImple Pretty Birthday Card.
























Simple birthday card using chocolate brown card stock from
my stash cut to 5.5 x 11 and then folded in half.   On the front
I used more pink card from my stash cut to 5 x 5 and embossed
 it with the  embossing folder that came with my Ebosser.

The frilly layer is the Memory Box Die called Palace Oval Frame
So very delicate and beautiful.   The inside oval shape is the piece
 is the same die but  I only used the very center that comes out of
the frame.  This is on white card and antiqued with Tim Holtz Tea
 Dye Distressing Ink. The stamp is from Stampin Up .  I used Pop
Ups to raise the center shape for some dimension .






































This inside same embossing pink layer.  The main
shape is Memory Box Die Cherise Label.  This is the
solid die that also matched the Tiffany Die that you
can layer with this one.   I choose to just use the
solid die. It is cut out on white card and antiqued
with the same Tim Holts Ink I used on the front of
the card.  Behind it is the paper left over from
cutting out the die I used on the front of the card.
Much too pretty to throw away.  Brown ribbon on the
side with a small charm from 24/7 Charm Shop on
Facebook.   Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Stamp is from the dollar bin at Michaels.

That it, hope you like it and will leave me a comment

Thanks for taking a look.  Check out the shop for the
Memory Box Dies and more here.





6 comments:

  1. Well this is just beautiful! I LOVE all of the details.

    Hugs,
    Raven
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the embossing looks so beautiful! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely card! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful Card, Linda!
    Hugs,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Linda! TFS
    Cara - BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty embossing and love that cherish label die... I don't thing I have it! :) love the addition of the roses and the charm...

    ReplyDelete