Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Joy - Memory Box & Spellbinder Dies




















 It has been an extremely busy time at work, home with extended
family and other things that happen along the way.  Illness I can do
without but this winter season has been tough with colds and
infections.    All that is aside and I am feeling better now.
Nothing better then crafting finally.

This card fits in a 5 x 7 envelope.   It is the perfect size for the
Spellbinder Card Creator Die Enchanted Labels 28.   I used the
largest die in the set.   All card stock is Stampin Up.

The Joy Die is from Memory Box.  I just love this die, it sparkles
How could you not be joy full just looking at it.  It cuts out like a dream
and it is raised with pop dots.

























Her is the inside of the card using the Memory Box
Corner Die called Snowflake Corner.   I used the
entire die in the upper right corner and just cut it
to fit my space in the lower left corner.

The large white cute out if done using Spellbinders
Card Creator Elegant Labels 4 and it is the middle
size die.

I just love how the white and red pop.  

Below you will see another sample of the same die
but used in a simple way.



















Here's the same Memory Box Joy Die just on a plain red card
it is just beautiful on it's own .
























This time I used the Memory Box Diamond Backgroung Die
I love this die.  Again it cuts like a dream and it the prefect
size to layer with .

The oval shape is Spellbinders Oval Die one of the medium size
dies in the set.

That it for now!   I hope to be back with more soon.  

Merry Christmas to all of you!  

I would love to get some comments on this.   Thanks much.






5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the dies you used. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this card is so beautiful, love the dies...specatucular!!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dies you used a so beautiful and elegant! Love your projects, they look so pretty and delicate! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love the intricateness of the die. So pretty! BIF...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Linda. Love how your dressed up the inside too.
    TFS
    Cara (bif)

    ReplyDelete